Here at The Domain, we know that finals can be stressful. With our Study room and our Resident lounge we want to make studying as easy as we can. We also have some helpful study tips for you!
1. Create your own study guide: While teachers usually have study guides, mapping out the information yourself will help for a better understanding.
2. Start Early: You don't want to be cramming into the early hours and miss your exam!
3. Ask Questions: Your professors and your TAs are there to help!
4. Take Breaks: Give yourself 5-10 minute breaks to process all that information
5. Quiz Yourself. It will help you to familiarize yourself with the type of language that will be on the exam
We set the standard on luxurious living, let us continue to give you the best!
Life here at the Domain is a glamourous experience, and we want you to continue to enjoy your time here. Let’s break down why you should renew your lease!
1. Location, Location, Location. With FSU being less than half a mile away, you never have to worry about traffic or parking when you can just walk across the street!
2. Less stress. Let’s face it, nobody enjoys moving. Between tours, packing, unpacking, fees, and new deposits, it all piles up until you want to scream!
3. Price. With so many things included in the rent, you save a ton overall!
4. Awesome Neighbors. After living here and getting to know all the great people, you don’t want to lose the friends you have made!
5. Community Events. Whether it be some delicious donuts or a chance to win gift cards, The Game Room is the place to be to score some free swag!
For all of our future residents, not only should those reasons make you want to live here, there are also some other amazing reasons to sign a lease today!
1. Amenities. We have so much to offer than few places else can say they have! Our game room with FREE Starbucks coffee, a HUGE pool with gas grills and a fire pit, state of the art, 24-hour gym, and our study room with both Macs and PCs!
2. Floor plans. With a variety of floorplans ranging from one to four-bedroom apartments, we can find the perfect spot for you!
3. Fully Furnished. You no longer have to worry about what to bring and what to leave behind!
4. Our Staff. Here at The Domain, we are fully committed to you every day to make sure your experience while living here is fantastic!
5. What is included in rent. Here at The Domain, all you have to pay is electric. Everything else is covered by us!
October is one of the best months of the year. The weather is perfect and there is so much to do! Fall is the perfect time to unleash your creative side and make fun snacks, decorations, or embrace the outdoors. Here is a list of 31 activities that will help you make the most of this perfect month.
1. Go apple picking.
2. Get a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks.
3. Go to a haunted house
4. Plan a fun Halloween party for you and your friends.
5. Make a really cool Halloween costume.
6. Go to a pumpkin patch.
7. Get inspiration for fall outfits from Pinterest and Tumblr.
8. Rake the leaves and jump in them!
9. Go for a hike and collect fall leaves.
10. Go on a hayride, haunted or not.
11. Navigate your way through a corn maze.
12. Go trick-or-treating.
13. Watch your favorite Halloween movies such as Halloweentown and Hocus Pocus.
14. Take cute fall pictures with your friends.
15. Bake pumpkin spice flavored desserts.
16. Curl up with a good book on a cool fall night.
17. Smell the Leaves candle from Bath and Body Works and try to resist the autumnal scent.
18. Clean out your closet and donate gently used clothes to Goodwill.
19. Go shopping for cute fall boots.
20. Decorate your apartment with fun fall decorations.
21. Volunteer at a soup kitchen to help provide warm meals in the colder months.
22. Carve a pumpkin.
23. Go on a road trip with your friends to enjoy the beautiful fall scenery.
24. Make s'mores by a campfire.
25. Look for fun activities in your community like a Fall Festival.
26. Make caramel covered apples.
27. Roast pumpkin seeds in the oven with sea salt.
28. Go to The Terror of Tallahassee for a good scare.
29. Drink a glass of apple cider.
30. Wear a typical fall outfit consisting of a flannel, leggings, and riding boots.
31. Wear pink to support Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Make sure you are following us online to stay up to date on all of our fun October activities!