We set the standard on luxurious living, let us continue to give you the best!
Life here at the Domain is a glamourous experience, and we want you to continue to enjoy your time here. Let’s break down why you should renew your lease!
1. Location, Location, Location. With FSU being less than half a mile away, you never have to worry about traffic or parking when you can just walk across the street!
2. Less stress. Let’s face it, nobody enjoys moving. Between tours, packing, unpacking, fees, and new deposits, it all piles up until you want to scream!
3. Price. With so many things included in the rent, you save a ton overall!
4. Awesome Neighbors. After living here and getting to know all the great people, you don’t want to lose the friends you have made!
5. Community Events. Whether it be some delicious donuts or a chance to win gift cards, The Game Room is the place to be to score some free swag!
For all of our future residents, not only should those reasons make you want to live here, there are also some other amazing reasons to sign a lease today!
1. Amenities. We have so much to offer than few places else can say they have! Our game room with FREE Starbucks coffee, a HUGE pool with gas grills and a fire pit, state of the art, 24-hour gym, and our study room with both Macs and PCs!
2. Floor plans. With a variety of floorplans ranging from one to four-bedroom apartments, we can find the perfect spot for you!
3. Fully Furnished. You no longer have to worry about what to bring and what to leave behind!
4. Our Staff. Here at The Domain, we are fully committed to you every day to make sure your experience while living here is fantastic!
5. What is included in rent. Here at The Domain, all you have to pay is electric. Everything else is covered by us!
October is one of the best months of the year. The weather is perfect and there is so much to do! Fall is the perfect time to unleash your creative side and make fun snacks, decorations, or embrace the outdoors. Here is a list of 31 activities that will help you make the most of this perfect month.
1. Go apple picking.
2. Get a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks.
3. Go to a haunted house
4. Plan a fun Halloween party for you and your friends.
5. Make a really cool Halloween costume.
6. Go to a pumpkin patch.
7. Get inspiration for fall outfits from Pinterest and Tumblr.
8. Rake the leaves and jump in them!
9. Go for a hike and collect fall leaves.
10. Go on a hayride, haunted or not.
11. Navigate your way through a corn maze.
12. Go trick-or-treating.
13. Watch your favorite Halloween movies such as Halloweentown and Hocus Pocus.
14. Take cute fall pictures with your friends.
15. Bake pumpkin spice flavored desserts.
16. Curl up with a good book on a cool fall night.
17. Smell the Leaves candle from Bath and Body Works and try to resist the autumnal scent.
18. Clean out your closet and donate gently used clothes to Goodwill.
19. Go shopping for cute fall boots.
20. Decorate your apartment with fun fall decorations.
21. Volunteer at a soup kitchen to help provide warm meals in the colder months.
22. Carve a pumpkin.
23. Go on a road trip with your friends to enjoy the beautiful fall scenery.
24. Make s'mores by a campfire.
25. Look for fun activities in your community like a Fall Festival.
26. Make caramel covered apples.
27. Roast pumpkin seeds in the oven with sea salt.
28. Go to The Terror of Tallahassee for a good scare.
29. Drink a glass of apple cider.
30. Wear a typical fall outfit consisting of a flannel, leggings, and riding boots.
31. Wear pink to support Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Make sure you are following us online to stay up to date on all of our fun October activities!
We know that college can be an exciting yet scary time, no matter if it is your first year on campus or your last. We have put together some of our favorite tips to help get you going and to ensure your success throughout the year!
#1 The Best Transportation Option
Now that you are back on campus, you must determine how you will get around. Some campuses are spread out so driving to school or biking is the best option. Others are more condensed and you can walk everywhere that you need to be within 15 minutes. Don’t forget to look up the city bus schedule along with your apartment community’s bus schedule if they have one. Remember, not everyone comes to school with a car, and that is okay, use all your resources around you!
#2 Find a Study Space
Second on the back to school agenda is finding an optimal study space. Figure out how you study best and find your ideal location for that. For some it is the library, others it is an organized study hall. We all study different and different locations will bring out each of our studious sides!
#3 Stay Positive
This may seem like a no brainer but it is worth being mentioned. Staying positive is important when heading back to school, and exercise can help you. Make a commitment to keep smiling throughout every challenge you encounter at school and always remember that your hard work will pay off in the end.
#4 Eat Healthy on and off Campus
Another great way to stay positive while going to college is to eat healthy. Don’t try to live on Ramen noodles alone; you need to be adequately nourished to study! The fastest food options may not always be the healthiest so make sure you take a look at all your options before choosing what to indulge in.
#5 Never Miss Out On Your Zzz’s
Once we get back into the groove of things on campus, we tend to stay up longer and get up earlier. As you get back to school, you may find it hard to sleep when you have three papers due, a test to study for, and a late shift at your job. Sleeping is essential to your success so make sure you find a way to get some! It may be time to go back to your kindergarten naps between classes.
#6 Organization is the Key
Staying organized is the way to keep your master plan on track. A lot of colleges will offer free planners to incoming students (most usually house coupons for various locations around campus as well, great bonus!), you just have to pick it up. Use apps on your phone to keep meetings and test schedules organized so you never miss an important deadline. So, have a plan, write it down, and follow it!
#7 Pick Up Your Essentials
It’s time to accessorize! Most college housing options will come with your furniture and bigger items but you will still need a few more things from the store.
1. Stock up on groceries and snacks that are great for on the go… college always keeps us on the move.
2. Don’t forget your household cleaners, think disinfectant wipes, brooms, etc., that will help keep your living area tidy.
3. Laundry detergent- we always want to be in clean clothes!
4. Accessories to make your new space look and feel like you. Once you feel comfortable in your space you will get more out of it.