With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, it’s hard not to get caught up in the all the love of the season. Whether shopping for your Significant Other, your best friend, or your favorite four legged friend, we’ve got you covered! Check out the links below for plenty of ideas to make this Valentine’s Day the sweetest yet!
Short on cash? Check out these budget friendly DIY crafts, perfect for your BFF or SO!
Can you believe it is already 2018? Another year has come and gone, and we are so happy that you spent this year living here. With the new year upon us, and the new semester almost here, it's time to crack back open those books and get back to it. Coming back from vacation is never fun, but we are here for any of your studying needs. The coffee machine is ready to go for you in the morning, and the study room has everything that you need! If you need a break from the first week back, you can always stop by and visit with us in the office and grab some candy to keep you going. The Domain is wishing you a fantastic start to the New Year, and we are here when you need us!
Here at The Domain, we know that finals can be stressful. With our Study room and our Resident lounge we want to make studying as easy as we can. We also have some helpful study tips for you!
1. Create your own study guide: While teachers usually have study guides, mapping out the information yourself will help for a better understanding.
2. Start Early: You don't want to be cramming into the early hours and miss your exam!
3. Ask Questions: Your professors and your TAs are there to help!
4. Take Breaks: Give yourself 5-10 minute breaks to process all that information
5. Quiz Yourself. It will help you to familiarize yourself with the type of language that will be on the exam